Former IRS Revenue Agents, Officers, And IRS Group Managers And Trainers Can Get You Back In The System Worry Free

The members of the Best Tax Pro team have a combined 130+ years of direct experience working for the IRS in the local, district, and regional tax offices of the Internal Revenue Service.

As Former IRS Revenue Agents, Officers, Trainers and Group Managers, we know the protocols and the systems behind the scenes. We know how to make this a very simple and affordable process.

Whether you have your prior year’s income tax records or not, we can help you file your unfiled, not filed, back or late tax returns with the IRS. We can help you settle your case most efficiently because we know the system from both sides of the table. We can help you close your case with the IRS and help you get a Fresh Start!

Do not worry – We can help get you back in the system, worry free!

At Best Tax Pro, we are a team of former IRS Revenue Agents and Officers, IRS Group Managers, and IRS Tax Instructors. Do you know what to do if you have unfiled tax returns or owe the IRS back taxes? We do! We have affordable pricing available to help you ensure that you file all your back tax returns and If it ends up that you owe taxes, we can work out an IRS tax settlement. The members of our team have filed thousands of unfiled tax returns. Do not let the fear of the IRS get into your way of filing back tax returns because let’s face it: at some point in time, the IRS will be making contact with you about your unfiled, not filed, back or late tax returns.

With the new IRS improvements of technology, in the very near future you will be getting a letter from the Internal Revenue Service because the IRS is getting more and more sophisticated in their income tracking. It is best to take an assertive position with the Internal Revenue Service and get your tax returns filed so you can work out a settlement with them before they catch up with you.

The Internal Revenue Service is increasing the use of data analytics, research, and new compliance strategies, including personal visits, to reach taxpayers and tax return preparers who have not filed their federal income tax returns. In addition, the IRS has recently announced that in an effort to increase tax compliance and further enforce the law, it will visit more taxpayers who haven’t filed tax returns in prior years than they have in the past.

The goal of these strategies is to bring delinquent taxpayers into compliance with their tax filing and payment obligations and to promote future tax compliance.

To further promote voluntary compliance with tax laws, the IRS is also implementing new ways to leverage existing processes and systems, including:

Promotes employment tax filing compliance by identifying business taxpayers who have not filed their employment tax returns for a specific period. Ensuring businesses comply with their employment tax filing and payment requirements is another high priority for the IRS’s efforts to reduce the Tax Gap.

Automated Substitute for Return program (ASFR).

This affects individual taxpayers who have not filed their income tax returns, but whose available income information shared with the IRS indicates a significant income tax liability. As part of the ASFR program, the IRS sends out a single notice to these taxpayers alerting them of the potential tax liability.

Delinquent Return Refund Hold program (DRRH).

When an individual taxpayer’s account has at least one unfiled tax return within the five years surrounding a tax return generating a tax refund, the IRS systematically holds on to that taxpayer’s income tax refund.

Automated §6020(b) process.

Promotes employment tax filing compliance by identifying business taxpayers who have not filed their employment tax returns for a specific period. Ensuring businesses comply with their employment tax filing and payment requirements is another high priority for the IRS’s efforts to reduce the Tax Gap.
In addition, the IRS is also working with their key partners to better educate taxpayers and tax professionals on filing requirements.

The IRS know statistically that individual taxpayers fail to report about 55% of income from sources for which there is no information reporting, such as sole proprietorships. In contrast, only 5% of income from easily verified sources—interest, dividends, and pensions—ever goes unreported. For income subject to both information returns and tax withholding, such as W-2 wages, only about 1% goes unreported.

Millions of people for whatever reasons have not filed their tax returns. The tax gap is a term used for taxpayers who have failed to file their tax returns.

The tax gap each year is estimated to be in the billions. Some estimates have it at $5 billion. The IRS is on a mission to reduce the tax gap.

Mostly, there is a fear of filing because of what the IRS will do to them.

If you’re looking for back taxes help, we can file the delinquent tax returns, take care of the back taxes, and start working on your IRS back taxes owed today.

The Internal Revenue Service released a new set of tax gap estimates. The tax gap is defined as the amount of tax liability faced by taxpayers that are not paid on time. The new tax gap estimate represents the IRS’s full update of the report in five years, and it shows the nation’s compliance rate is essentially unchanged from the last review.

The tax gap statistic is a helpful guide to the scale of tax compliance and to the persisting sources of low compliance, but it is not an adequate guide to year-to-year changes in THE IRS programs or to year-to-year returns on THE IRS service and enforcement initiatives.


  • IRS back tax relief.
  • Unfiled tax returns or missing tax returns.
  • Non-filer situations.
  • Missing or unavailable tax records.
  • Resolution so no enforcement action is taken.
  • Amended tax returns.
  • We get your file closed with the IRS so the back taxes problem is no longer a major stress

Get the Back Tax Help You Need

Don’t wait for the IRS or your State to contact you, because it’s not in your best interest to let the IRS or your State Department of Revenue prepare a tax return for you.

The IRS will use the highest tax rate when they prepare your unfiled Delinquent Tax Returns for you.

If the Internal Revenue Service has not yet notified you, they will catch up with you sooner or later.

Computers are becoming more sophisticated with technology and the sharing of data becomes more commonplace, the faster it will be.

The IRS may also seek to impose a criminal offense for failure to file tax returns as required.

Even if you do file, the tax returns must be accurate and truthful because if false returns are detected by the IRS, a fraud referral to the Criminal Investigation Division will be generated.

Failure to file returns is illegal and a FELONY, and subject to criminal and civil penalties.

This means that you can go to prison, pay substantial penalties, and be financially destroyed.

Willful failure to file returns can result in a punishment of one year in jail and a $25,000 fine ($100,000 in the case of a corporation).

Under certain circumstances, if you have not been contacted by the Internal Revenue Service already, it may be possible to file your returns without criminal penalties and obtain tax relief.

When you do file, you must prepare and file tax returns that are accurate and truthful as the returns will be examined by the IRS.

We can guide getting you current with your tax return filing obligations and then analyze your situation to determine the best course of action and minimize the chance of any criminal investigation.

Resolving tax issues with the IRS is often a frustrating and time-consuming task for non-professionals. Our team of tax professionals can help you pay your back taxes.

Get your FREE 30-minute Consultation Now!


  • null

    Try to obtain all your back 1099’s or W-2’s. Also get copies of all your bank statements for the tax years not filed. This will give you your total income for the years involved.

  • null

    You should, to the best of your ability, reconstruct what you think are your tax earnings and expenses for each year.

  • null

    If you have bank statements, what were your total deposits for the year? Match this up with what you are claiming as total income.

  • null

    If you have absolutely no records, call the IRS and ask them for an income report record of all third parties that have reported to the IRS.

  • null

    Ask yourself, ‘does this return make sense?’ The IRS knows how much it costs to live in each area of the country. Your tax return must reflect your lifestyle and conditions over the period in which you are filing. Do not round numbers to zero–that’s a BIG no-no! –and do not use a pencil to complete a paper-filed income tax return.

  • null

    Prepare your income tax return and send it to the closest regional IRS office to your primary residence.

  • null

    If you are going to owe money, still file your tax return and contact us to find out what type of settlement works best for your unique tax situation. It is always best to hire a trusted professional tax firm to handle this type of situation.

In particular, our firm knows the standards and the methods used by the IRS – since our team members have 80-plus years combined  experience working for the IRS. If you owe tax, we can probably work out a tax settlement for you as well. So if you have back, unfiled, or past due tax returns,  call Joshua A. Webskowski, EA, USTPC and his team of former IRS Revenue Agents, Revenue Officers and IRS Trainers today at 763-477-4205.

FAQs About Back Taxes

Contact us Today for More Information!