Our team has been dealing with these situations for many years and have handled thousands of cases. The IRS wants your back tax issues cleaned up and the unfiled tax years filed. Non-filers and unfiled tax returns are a huge issue for the IRS. We can make this happen so you can sleep at night and take the fear and stress out of your life. We will:
- Secure a power of attorney, so you don’t have to talk to the IRS.
- Obtain a full transcript of the IRS records so we know how the IRS will handle this case.
- Contact the IRS and handle the resolution of your tax problem.
- File the income and payroll tax returns.
- Negotiate a settlement with the IRS and close your case.
We are some of the country’s leading experts in unfiled returns, back taxes, missing returns
Individual taxpayers failed to report about 55% of income from sources for which there is no information reporting, such as sole proprietorships. In contrast, only 5% of income from easily verified sources—interest, dividends, and pensions—was unreported. For income subject to both information returns and tax withholding, as with wages, only about 1% went unreported. Updated May 2020
No matter what the reason you’ve fallen behind on your tax returns, we can help you get back on track.